Àshworks first launched in a 3-day bazaar event called Yellouphoria.
Having sold out all 50 pieces of their first collection: Volcanic Series.
àsh. collaborated with Pola Studio, a florist based in Tangerang.
Providing everlasting dry floral arrangements in their iconic layered vases.
Home décor big projects:
• BEAU — Restaurant (Jakarta)
• KATAMAMA — Hotel (Bali)
• But First Coffee — Café (Jakarta)
• Roste — Restaurant (Bali)
• Devon Café — Restaurant (Jakarta)
• Ma-Ru — Interior Designer (Jakarta)
• Fedwell – Restaurant (Jakarta)
• Coffee Coconuts – Restaurant (Bali)
Burning àshes. I
An exhibition held by Monstore for the launch of their collection, Le Money.
Burning àshes. II
A collaboration project with Sensory Faculty.
• Sunday Market at Pelaspas
• Olveh Markt Bazaar at Semasa Di Kota Tua
• 5th Annual Bazaar at Tugu Kunstkring Paleis
• My Artsy Neighborhood with Mau Belajar Apa x Kokken x Big Bear and Bird
• Sunday Market at Potato Head Jakarta
• TRIPO Ding Dong Day Out Bazaar at Aksara
Paint no. 1
Planter workshop with Café Gratify.
Looking For Nemo
Paint and wine workshop with Bartega Studio.
Custom Projects for:
Limited pieces of SÀSH with Salvita Decorte for Kultusan Online Art Gallery.
Llimited pieces for Indonesia Now with Potato Head Family and Bobobobo.
Showcased in Desa Potato Head, Bali, World Conference on Creative Economy, Bali, and Siwilai Store, Bangkok.
Limited pieces for Pocketsongbird Jewellery in Bali.
Limited pieces for KRATON Home for Singaporean market.